Rich May, P.C.’s real estate litigation and title defense group has decades of experience representing owners, sellers, developers and lenders in all types of real estate and title issues, from purchase agreement disputes and boundary disputes, to mortgage disputes of all types including lien priority and foreclosure matters.
Our attorneys have represented lenders and third-party purchasers in a number of groundbreaking legal decisions in the area of foreclosure law, and we have developed significant expertise in addressing post-Ibanez and post-Eaton title disputes.
- Title defense on behalf of national title insurers.
- Successful representation of lender in dispute over priority of its lien and purported invalidity of prior recorded discharge.
- Successful defense of luxury homeowner’s title against petition for registration filed by title speculator.
- Rescission action for failed joint venture.
- Defense of declaratory judgment action claiming easement and fee interests by adverse possession.
Jeffrey B. Loeb
Managing Director; Shareholder; Litigation Co-Chair; Real Estate and Title Litigation Chair
617-556-3871 | Email | vCard