Ashley M. Berger is an associate at the firm. Ashley concentrates her practice on all areas of civil litigation, including commercial, title insurance and employment litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ashley worked at a mid-size Boston based civil litigation firm, representing clients through all stages of litigation, through mediation and trial.
Ashley received her Juris Doctor from Suffolk University Law School. While in law school, Ashley interned at two fortune 500 companies. She also spent her third year of law school teaching Boston high school students constitutional law through the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy program. Ashley was also a member of the Journal of High Technology Law, and published her note “The End of the War as We Know It: How an Act of Cyber Warfare Could Impact the U.S. Energy Grid.”
Awards & Honors
Massachusetts Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, 2020-2022
Boston Magazine’s Top Lawyers, 2021-2022
- Suffolk University Law School, 2018
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst, B.A., History and Legal Studies, cum laude, 2013
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 2018
- State of New Hampshire, 2019
- State of Vermont, 2019
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2021
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, 2021
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont, 2021
Outside the Office
In her free time, Ashley enjoys running races of all distances, traveling and spending time with her two rescue cats, Coco and Mateo. Ashley was a 2021 Boston marathon finisher.