The Commercial Real Estate group has extensive experience in the development and redevelopment industry and has always been able to provide the sophisticated legal insight necessary to maximize a client’s investment in real estate.
The group has historically offered a broad spectrum of legal services to both buyers and sellers and developers and investors, which generally include one or a combination of the following: negotiating offers and purchase and sale agreements, preparing procurement proposals, structuring transactions and estate plans, reviewing title, writing title insurance, reviewing and negotiating borrower side loan documents, structuring entities, and managing closings. Some representative matters include:
- Represent an owner of multiple office buildings in the Greater Boston Area.
- Represented several multi-family developers, ranging in projects from 3-unit condos to 188 unit apartment buildings.
- Represented owners on acquiring and financing apartment buildings in Boston, Cambridge and surrounding areas.
- Represented condo developers with the sale of multiple new-developed units.
- Represented international renewable energy developer in negotiation and execution of EPC contracts with respect to several utility scale solar and biomass generation facilities.