Under the Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave law, employees are entitled to paid leave benefits starting in 2021 to help them care for a family member or to take time off for their own health condition. On Thursday, December 3, Rich May attorneys J. Allen Holland and Frank Gaeta will host a free webinar to give an overview of law and discuss topics including:
- Overview of the law and regulations
- Exemptions and applying for them
- Requirements/process for employee claims for benefits
- Interaction with other leave laws and employer-provided leave policies
- Best practices for revising policies and handbooks
Click here to register for the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing additional information.