Tom Bilodeau is a Managing Director and Shareholder of the firm. Tom also serves as Chair of the firm’s Investment Management and Private Funds Practice Group.
Tom concentrates on investment management, private funds, M&A, securities, transactional and business law.
Tom has extensive experience in all aspects of the organization and operation of investment advisers and private funds.
Tom has more than 20 years experience representing private businesses in complex M&A and finance transactions.
Awards & Honors
- Corpus Juris Secundum Award for Scholastic Excellence, 1994
- Named a Top Rated Lawyer in Banking, Finance, Business and Commercial Law by Martindale-Hubbell, 2015
- Named a “New England Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters, 2008-2019
- Appointed to Board of Bar Overseers Search Committee for Bar Counsel, 2019
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1996
- Bowdoin College, B.A., 1990
Outside the Office
- Tom serves as a member of the Board of Directors of Medicines for Humanity, a non-profit organization serving the needs of impoverished children worldwide.
- Tom enjoys fly fishing for striped bass in and around Boston Harbor and the South Shore, and playing golf at Boston Golf Club where he is a member.
- Tom also enjoys crossword puzzles, history, sports, travel and spending time with friends and family.