Ted Lund concentrates on formation, corporate and transactional work with a special focus on emerging growth companies.
With his broad practice background, Ted adds a depth of practical and legal experience and knowledge to any company’s advisor team, helping clients to identify, understand and address issues early before they become obstacles to success.
Ted counsels clients regarding all forms of debt and equity financing, joint ventures, strategic acquisitions and partnerships, and exit transactions. Clients also consult him on a variety of employee matters, including establishing equity and other employee incentive plans, licensing and other commercial transaction matters.
Awards & Honors
- Awarded the highest ranking by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- AV Legal Ability Rating: Preeminent
- Represented Runtime Application Security Software Development Company from formation through exit two years later.
- Represents developer of innovative rental real estate platform on acquisition, equity incentive and corporate structuring matters.
- Represented facility management software company from early stages through exit 15 years later.
- Represents developer of game day and event management software for stadiums and arenas on corporate, licensing and strategic partnership issues.
- Represents medical device company in equity financings and strategic manufacturing and distribution agreements.
- Represents medical image management software company in corporate and licensing matters.
- Bowdoin College, A.B., 1985
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 1990
- U.S.D.C. Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District of Massachusetts
Outside the Office
- Ted offers pro bono legal advice and guidance to various local non-profits and volunteers his time at MIT’s Venture Mentoring Service guiding and advising entrepreneurs.
- He has two active school age children and serves as the Treasurer of their school’s affiliated non-profit fundraising organization.
- He is an avid skier and outdoorsman, and enjoys travel to other parts of this country and the world.