Bob concentrates on business and financial matters, with an emphasis on growth companies, mergers and acquisitions and private placements.
Bob brings over thirty-three years of legal, business and investment banking experience to his practice, representing businesses and investors across a range of industries.
Awards & Honors
- Named a Massachusetts “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters, 2005-2019
- Represent venture capital investors in investments in and recapitalizations of portfolio companies in multiple sectors
- Company representation in debt and equity financings
- M&A engagements have included:
- Acquisition of provider of customer data and marketing services by customer engagement solutions provider
- Sale of biometric market research company to leading US market research firm
- Purchase of cloud-based unified communications applications provider by communications services company
- Acquisition of national provider of shopping information by a group of national media companies
- Creation of standard form service, license and purchase agreements in all types of businesses
- Boston Latin School
- Harvard College, A.B., 1981
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1986; Editor, Boston University Law Review
- UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business, M.B.A., 1994
Outside the Office
- A native of Roslindale, Bob lives in West Roxbury, Massachusetts with his wife. They have two grown daughters. He has retired after many years of involvement in youth sports, local politics and school and alumni activities.