Bob concentrates on business and financial matters, with an emphasis on growth companies, mergers and acquisitions and private placements.
Bob brings over thirty-three years of legal, business and investment banking experience to his practice, representing businesses and investors across a range of industries.
Awards & Honors
- Named a Massachusetts “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters, 2005-2021
- Named a “Top Lawyer” by Boston Magazine, 2021
- Represent venture capital investors in investments in and recapitalizations of portfolio companies in multiple sectors
- Company representation in debt and equity financings
- M&A engagements have included:
- Acquisition of provider of customer data and marketing services by customer engagement solutions provider
- Sale of biometric market research company to leading US market research firm
- Purchase of cloud-based unified communications applications provider by communications services company
- Acquisition of national provider of shopping information by a group of national media companies
- Creation of standard form service, license and purchase agreements in all types of businesses
- Boston Latin School
- Harvard College, A.B., 1981
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., 1986; Editor, Boston University Law Review
- UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business, M.B.A., 1994
Outside the Office
- A native of Roslindale, Bob lives in West Roxbury, Massachusetts. He has retired after many years of involvement in youth sports, local politics and school and alumni activities.