Diana Alsabe is an associate at the firm. Diana concentrates her practice on all areas of investment management.
Prior to joining the firm, Diana worked as in-house counsel at a commercial real estate company based out of Washington, DC, where she handled entity formation, mergers, and property services. She also previously worked at a small law firm as a transactional associate, and at the Securities and Exchange Commission as a law clerk in the Division of Enforcement.
Diana received her Juris Doctor from the Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law. While in law school, Diana interned at the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission. She also spent her third year of law school as a student attorney in the Low-Income Tax Clinic, where she advocated for Washington, DC residents in federal tax controversy with the Internal Revenue Service. Diana was the president of the Women’s Law Caucus, where she organized and facilitated events for the law school community focusing on the advancement and professional development of women in law practice.
- Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, 2019
- University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Dual B.A. Economics and Legal Studies, 2015
- District of Columbia, 2021
- State of Massachusetts (pending admission, currently practicing under local attorney supervision)
Outside the Office
- In her free time, Diana enjoys distance running, baking breads and desserts, attending concerts, and spending time with her rescue cat Jinx.