Sarah Wegman, an associate at the firm, concentrates on commercial real estate matters and estate planning.
She represents a wide variety of private and institutional clients for the purchase and sale of real estate, zoning and permitting, leasing, tax abatement, and estate planning, as well as commercial lender representation and other transactional matters. She is certified by the National Association of Development Companies to provide expedited Small Business Association 504 Loan closings. She is an expert in property title matters, including those involving foreclosure and probate, and a title insurance company agent.
Sarah has developed a loyal client base through her responsiveness, efficiency, attention to detail, and creative approach to developing individualized solutions to complex issues.
- Represented developer in multi-million dollar acquisition of 2 embassy properties from a foreign government.
- Regularly obtains liquor licenses for private clubs, restaurants and liquor stores, as well as related permitting and other licenses such as common victualler and entertainment.
- Represented Tribe in simultaneous acquisition of 151-acre reservation land and 171-acre proposed casino land involving 12 parcels of registered and unregistered land.
- Regularly represents commercial lenders and business owners on acquisition and refinancing transactions, including the resolution of necessary title, probate and foreclosure issues.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2011
- St. John Fisher College, B.A., cum laude, 2008
- New York
Outside the Office
- Sarah is an avid traveler, and has had the privilege of visiting over 30 foreign countries. Some of her favorites are Cambodia, Italy, Croatia and Spain. She has also spent time in over 30 states in the U.S.
- She loves outdoor adventures with her rescue pup, Slater.
- Sarah is the long-time head coach of a Special Olympics swim team based in Medford, and a member of the planning committee for the Boston Area Rape Crisis Center (BARCC) annual Champions for Change gala.