Nathaniel Donoghue, an associate at the firm, concentrates on complex business and real estate litigation, as well as general corporate matters.
His litigation practice includes defending and prosecuting a wide variety of business disputes and real estate claims, such as partnership disagreements, breaches of contract, unfair or deceptive business practices, employment claims, problems with title, boundary disputes, and more. Nathaniel’s practice in corporate law includes the organization, acquisition, and financing of business entities as well as work with private funds. Nathaniel also assists non-profit clients in meeting their legal obligations such as applications for tax-exempt status and state registrations. In all of these matters, Nathaniel provides vigorous advocacy and sensible advise.
Awards & Honors
- Winner, Best Brief, Northeast Regional National Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Winner, Northeast Regional National Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Winner, Best Brief, Wendell F. Grimes Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Winner, Wendell F. Grimes Moot Court Competition, 2014
- Regularly appears in trial and appellate courts on behalf of clients with business disputes or real estate title problems.
- Negotiates favorable resolutions for disputes outside of the courtroom.
- Represents clients in closing rounds of funding for millions of dollars and with the acquisition of other business prospects.
- Regularly drafts and negotiates complex contracts.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2015
- Harvard University, A.B., 2010
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
Outside the Office
- Nathaniel lives in Salem, MA with his son, wife, and dog.
- Nathaniel is a certified SCUBA diver and enjoys exploring new dive spots while on vacation.