Maria Stracqualursi’s practice focuses on advising both companies and their investors on corporate law and securities.
She represents private companies in a variety of transactions, including formation of corporations and other business entities, corporate governance, contracts, domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, and offerings of equity and debt securities. Maria also counsels clients on state and federal securities laws and regulations and other compliance and regulatory matters.
Maria has also assisted pro bono clients with name-change and asylum matters. She is proficient in Spanish.
- Represented robotics company on formation of subsidiary to conduct coronavirus testing, including corporate governance and employee equity matters.
- Counseled U.S. life sciences company with Chinese subsidiaries on sale to Canadian buyer.
- Regularly assists tech-startups across industry sectors in Series Seed through Series D financings, as well as secured convertible promissory notes, SAFEs and lending transactions.
- Boston College Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Tufts University, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- New York
Outside the Office
- Maria enjoys everything to do with the arts, including performing acapella, attending theatrical productions and exploring modern art museums.
- Maria lives in Canton, Massachusetts with her dog Biscotti.